Introducing Mindfulness X, a new 8-part program commencing September 2019.
Discover how to bring more mindfulness into your life. Mindfulness teaches you to focus the attention on what is happening in this moment, the now.
Although this sounds easy, it seems that we often just do not live in the moment, but rather focus our attention on our thoughts or the content of our thoughts.
This new 8 session program will help you benefit from:
▪ One deep-dive into a specific element of mindfulness per session.
▪ Integrating information and practice with scientific evidence and insights.
▪ Detailed explanations covering the reasons for certain practices.
▪ Small practices that aim to increase the integration of mindfulness into daily life.
▪ Examining mindfulness in the broader context of life and how we perceive things.
▪ Understanding the foundation of processes that mindfulness rest upon.
▪ Weekly presentations.
▪ E-mails with inspirational quotes.
The program also includes professionally recorded MP3s to help you practise Mindfulness and a comprehensive workbook.
I’m excited to share this program with you and hope that it will provide useful insights and practices for a more mindful life!
When: Program starts Monday 2nd September from 7pm to 9pm in Lowestoft and Saturday 7th September from 10am to 12pm in Norwich
Where: Sessions will be held in The Crystal Cabin, 76 The Avenue, Lowestoft, NR33 7LN and Suite 14, (1st Floor), St Francis House, 141-147 Queen’s Road, Norwich, NR1 3PN
Investment: £222, I am offering a 25% discount for payments made by 23rd August, which makes the cost £160 for the 8 session program (£20 per session). Please contact me if wish to pay by instalments. Payment includes a comprehensive workbook and professionally recorded MP3s.
To book: To reserve you place call Katina on 01502 587 341 or email.